Sunday, April 1, 2012

Summary of thoughts

Summary of this week:

swim - 1:30 (3500m)
bike - 5:30
run - 1:49 (16.9km)

Total training time - 8:49

No surprise that I feel tired. The jump in biking volume did me in a bit. Looking forward to a cutback week and an extra rest day.


I have managed to attemt every workout that has been on schedule. Although a couple were shorter than planned, I didn't bail on any of them.

The kids do cheer me on when I am running on the treadmill and I think they have gotten used to the background noise of it while they play in the basement. I really wish that Junior wasn't up so early, because then I wouldn't have to take time away from them to train. I do feel a bit guilty about that. I feel like I owe them my best effort if I am to be away from them.

2 comments: