Monday, April 16, 2012

Week 5 done and a question for you.

Summary:

swim - 1:32 3600m
bike - 5:53
run - 2:14 20.9km

total - 9:49

This is one of my biggest training weeks EVER! I am looking forward to a rest day today.

When I did Iromnan in 2005 I coiuld count on one hand the number of weeks that were over 10 hours. I am hoping I am doing the right thing

I am pretty sure I have some silent readers among those who comment. For those that so say things, thank you. I appreciate the support. For those that don't, why not? xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I always read! But I don't always get a chance to comment because I read from my google reader, and I need to click over to the blog to comment.

    Keep up the great work!

    (I forgot to tell you I got a massage with a new RMT that does cupping last week - it was amazing! and my back is covered in funny circles)

    ReplyDelete