Friday, April 13, 2012

Nutrition fail

Yes, it needs to get addressed ASAP. I didn't have an issue during the long spin yesterday but it was when I tried to do my late night swim that I felt the effects of not wating enough during the day. Usually after a hard workout I am not hungry for the rest of the day. I need to force myself to eat more.

The sleep is an issue too. I don't think I am getting quality hours at night and I am waking u much too early. Darn that Junior! Good thing he is cute.

2 comments:

  1. Send Junior through the portal for a night. Send cheezies, too.

    Good luck figuring out the nutrition. I hope there are no fails next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I send all three? Each are up for a different reason.

    I got in trouble from the website where I track calories for not eating enough yesterday. I was more under than I thought, but I was too tired to getout of bed and grab a snack.

    ReplyDelete