Friday, May 11, 2012

Paperless

Last time I did Ironman I had a paper log where I kept track of me training. I had intentions of doing it again, but this is the middle of week 9 and I have yet to do so. Instead I use an online log to track my workouts. I have been using it ever since I was training for the San Francisco Marathon in 2007. It's neat, concise and keeps the data. However, I miss being able to sit down and flip through a journal. Maybe I will get some time to start adding the entries before I become forgetful. Hmmm...maybe that's what those early mornings can be used for.

I said a while ago that I was feeling low but I didn't think I would be staying there. Things are definitely getting better for me.

1 comment:

  1. I missed that you were feeling low. I am glad to hear things are getting better. Must be the bbm chat with me yesterday. Winky.

    ReplyDelete