Thursday, May 24, 2012

oh snap!

I know that no one is making me train for Ironman, therefore I shouldn't complain that I am feeling tired. I am bringing this on myself, right? I am not trying to be amazing or make others feel inadequate, however, when I am informed of one of the 90% of the population is feeling tired today I want to snap a bit. Feeling tired seems to be the new norm for me. It's a mix of training and lack of sleep and really, there are only a few things I can do to help either. There is a minimun that I need to train in order to finish the race. But I want to do more than finish. I want to do my best. I can only get so much sleep as it is dictated by how well the fuzzies are sleeping and when they get up. Quality of training suffers. There is only so much rearranging I can do in a week to make everything fit. I still want to spend time with my family.

So when the momma to my right with the perfect hair and make-up holding the Starbucks complains that her only baby was up at the god forsaken hour of 830? Yeah, I want to snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment