Thursday, May 17, 2012

Insight is lacking

So I am realizing that I have absolutely nothing insightful to say! I had a friend over for lunch yesterday and I was talking about my blog and how I don't want it to be negative. I try to focus on the positive and use that to remind myself when things are hard. There are others with a lot less that do a lot more and some will never utter a harsh word about it. I have been encouraged to write it all down, because the journey isn't always going to be rainbows and sunshine.

With each workout I do feel like I am getting stronger and getting closer to my goal. I will be honest and say that during some parts of my ride on the weekend I did question my ability about meeting my more aggressive time goals this year. Each ride is going to have highs and lows, and the race is going to have it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment