Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How do they do it?

Both the older fuzzies had school this morning so that leave almost two hours for Junior and I. I have my current training schedule set up to have that morning as a long run day and I attempted it with the stroller at the indoor track. Now it may also be because I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, but it was a PITA to get through and I gradually was slower and slower. Hardly enjoyable. Maybe when the weather is nice we can take it outside?

The frustration started before we even left the house. As I was packing up to go I grabbed my gym bag and things must have shifted because my iPod turned on and I could hear it. I left it knowing I would be grabbing it later. However, "later" I couldn't find the damn thing! I easily spent 15 minutes searching all the pockets in my bag and came up empty. FFS. So no distracting music aside from the group fitness class that was on the field below and when that was over there was nothing except my own thoughts. Which, after being up most of the night, weren't original at all! So I am rethinking my current plan of the long run on Wednesday with the stroller.

I have friends that can run for hours with their running stroller. I don't know how they can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment