Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So much to do

The condo for the race and surrounding days is booked, so that is one less thing to stress about. However, we will be moving in less than two weeks and the list of things I need to get done before that date is long and I need to pick away at that.

The next two weeks will be busy and exciting and I am looking forward to it all being done. I can't wait for the memories that will happen at the house and I am going to love watching the kids grow up there. It is so the right move for our family. They are so excited and are counting down the sleeps. It is so cute when Sweetpea asks if her stuffies will come to the new house. And her shoes. And her brothers.

Next week is a cut back week for me. I have three full rest days, although one will be lots of lifting, packing and unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment