Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018 a look ahead

I have a lot on my mind to accomplish this year personally, professionally and athletically.

Personally, I would like to let go of the things that have been living rent free in my brain. Once the kids are back in school I will be able to reflect and find ways to have closure. The year ended with a not so stellar reflection of my best self. I am owning my actions, and whatever hurt they have caused, but I refuse to own any more than that. I cannot control what the result will be and I will let that go. I need to heal my body so I can't have other people's shit on my brain when I have enough of my own.

Professionally, I will be finishing my NAIT PFT diploma! Looking forward to the opportunities that will give me. The first practical starts this semester and I am really looking forward to using what I have learned in a one on one and small group setting.

Athletically, I am going after that half marathon PB in May. Pre-diagnosis I ran a 1:56. I am looking to better that, to prove that I am stronger than RA. This blog will turn more into a training focussed journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment