Sunday, January 28, 2018

Week one is done!

Summary for the week:


Run - 31km in 6 runs 3:21Spin - 6 classes 3:00Strength - 45:00 in 2 classes



I subbed 2:00 worth of spin for a  fellow instructor and this is the last week for one of my spin classes, so that number won't be as high. It was tiring but I look forward to the paycheck that will follow.

Speaking of money, I spent another $173 because I was selected in the random draw for the Seawheeze half marathon in Vancouver in September. As I write this one of my friends got in, but my sister in law hasn't yet. The three of us were roomies last year so I hope it will be 2 years in a row for us. I plan on running this race for fun. The half marathon in May is the A race and then I will let my body recover but still have the fitness to complete another half. It is a beautiful course and I want to actually enjoy it this year.

All in all a good start to my half marathon training.

No comments:

Post a Comment