Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I inspire?

I have had three people in the last week tell me that I inspire them. They have thought of me when they were having a tough time in their workout, and it has helped them to push through fatigue and discomfort because they think that I am doing more.

I'm flattered.

It isn't my intention to inspire. I do know that I am part of a very small group that trains for Ironman, and even a smaller group of women and yet a smaller group of mothers of young children. I'm lucky to be in that group.

I do what I can with my time. I work hard. I plan. I complete. I bitch. I moan. I get it done. I inspire. Apparently.

4 comments:

  1. You sure do! It doesn't matter that you don't set out to inspire. You keep going. That's inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me too. :) And there are lots more who read and don't even mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an inspiration! What you are doing IS amazing and your faithfulness and dedication are so admirable!

    ReplyDelete