Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Holding back

I have really held a lot back in this blog and I apologise for it's lack of real insight. I am a relatively private person, but will share my thoughts and opinions if asked. I don't like to monopolize the conversation and I don't always want all the attention (a shocker since I am an only child).

I have written numerous posts on a training run or ride, or even while sitting and I have thought that they were a bit too personal. I know that people are quite open in blogs, but I am not. Unless you ask.

I am still flattered by the compliments that I receive. I don't need validation to to hear what people think about what I am doing, but it does mean a lot to have support, especially of the family and friends that mean so much to me. 

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog should serve whatever purpose you want it to. If you only want to share certain details, that's ok. I'd love to hear more, but I also can ask in other venues. :)

    But I like reading along.

    ReplyDelete