Monday, December 11, 2017

So I am not the best at updating...

I have been busy with the final weeks of my classes. The end is near. I just have the last quiz in both classes to do this week and then it is relaxation until January.

I have also been sick. Still. Seriously. This time it was pink eye. My husband had it first and the worst but I ended up having to sub out one of m classes because I was still infectious. My eyes are still dry from all the drops I put in and still look tired.

I have still been participating in the running streak. Last week totaled 36.2km with a 11.4km long run. Both are the highest numbers since I went to Vancouver at the end of September.

I am hoping to hold steady at that for at least this coming week. I know I need to build and maintain slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment