Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pointing out the obvious

I am a terrible blogger. I don't have the time to do this so it doesn't get done.
I'm tired and hungry and feel like I can eat anything in front of me.
I'm feeling strong and I think I am going to have a good half Ironman next weekend.

The run I had on Saturday was very hard. I knew it was going to be difficult within the first 5 minutes. I don't like that feeling. My body felt tired and it was a struggle. I tried a different nutritional strategy and that didn't work, so that's good to know. I did try to motivate myself by thinking of what others in my age group would be doing (not slowing down). I know I will be racing tired and I did my best to maintain the race pace I want.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how the half iron goes. Now eat your wheaties and keep at it!

    ReplyDelete