Thursday, June 7, 2012

Click and also lap tanks don't have jets

Things have been feeling really good this week. I don't know what the magic is but I feel nourished and well rested. In fact. I am eating right now, even though I don't feel hungry, but because I did an almost 40km ride and need to refuel my body. See what I have learned?

Cutting the workouts seems to be the right thing to do. I'm training smarter, I think. I may even add another rest day since I have a long run and long ride to do this weekend. I am enjoying the bike and even got 3 rides this week, which is a treat and most likely won't happen again until July.

As for the pool. I thought that the lap tank did have jets along the edge. Until I realized that it was me. Who knew that a bowl of strawberries, blueberries and granola for breakfast would do that?? Haha!! At least I'm not peeing in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment