Thursday, February 7, 2019

I'm the worst blogger ever!

I honestly do have intention of getting to the blog but time slips away so quickly. I have been running consistently and even took a cutback week to give my body a rest before the intensity of the speed intervals, race pace runs and increased distance of the long runs.

My total mileage for January was 180km.

I am halfway through week 6 and my intention is to meet up with the program and do the prescribed mileage. All runs are easy pace unless indicated. Also note I switch the Thursday and Friday runs

Week 6
Monday - 6.4 km
Tuesday - 14.4 km including 12 x 400 @5km pace
Wednesday - rest or cross train
Thursday - 11.2 km including 8 km @ goal pace
Friday - 6.4 km easy
Saturday - 12.8 km
Sunday - 12.8 km

I'll update at the end of the week. Hopefully. I'm so bad at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment